Kids approved, No sugar, No wheat flour, makes you full for a long time, very nutritious, high in fibers, high in protein, antioxidants, simply your perfect cake mix👌
1 cup honey
1cup milk(mix 1tbsp of yogurt with it)
1/2 cup melted ghee
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1 cup sifted almond flour
1 cup sifted oat flour
1/4 cup sifted coconut flour
1/4 cup wheat germ or oat bran
1 tsp chia seeds
1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
Dash of salt
3 tbsp raw cocoa powder+3 tbsp milk
1. Beat the eggs on high speed till they become foamy.
2. Add the honey, milk, ghee, and oil, then mix on low speed.
3. Add the flours, chia, baking powder, then mix slowly.
4. Divide the mixture in two, add the 3 tbsp of cocoa powder and 3 tbsp of milk to one of them.
5. Scoop one of each mixture till you finish all.
6. Bake in a preheated oven 200 degrees for 20 min, 2 min for the top, turn off your oven, leave for 5 min, cover with aluminum foil and let cool down for like 10 min in the oven, and enjoy